Experience where it counts
- 41′ Morgan Center Cockpit
- 24′ Tritan WA
- 21′ Mako 212
- 15′ Boston Whaler
I am very adept at typical maintenance and repair of diesel engines and all boat systems. Many of the captains and crew we employ are certified boat mechanics and will be utilized whenever practical. If you have a decent toolkit and necessary parts onboard, I can usually fix most issues. Having restored a 1972 Gulfstar over the past 3 years, I have a huge rolodex of phone numbers that comes in handy when unusual situations arise.
While it’s a good idea to carry your own towing insurance in case of a breakdown, I also carry a policy with Tow Boat U.S. which is effective on most vessels in the US. It’s also valid in the Bahamas.
Before we depart on your delivery, I would suggest to all boat owners to have their boat inspected by a mechanic prior to the trip. Most issues we see usually involve dirty fuel and filters. When we head offshore and the seas build, we find that it stirs up the algae in the fuel tanks and we create issues when the fuel filters are overcome. Spare impellers, hoses and belts are a good idea to have around in case of failure underway.
For all your Delivery needs
- Repositioning for Boat Shows
- Delivery to New Owners
- Transfers Between Dealerships
- Seasonal Transports
- Delivery to the boatyard for Repairs
- Holiday & Vacation Delivery & Return
- Vessel Port-to-Port Delivery
Why use Trusted Yacht Delivery?
- Protecting your vessel and ensuring the safety of everyone on board is our #1 priority.
- Your vessel will be delivered in a timely, safe and professional manner.
- We attempt to transport the vessel mostly during daylight and choose the safest route considering weather conditions.
- Yacht delivery is more cost effective than shipping your vessel.
- Maximize your time enjoying your vessel and minimize your time spent on care and preparation.
Reliable Captains Ready to Deliver your Yacht
We have Captains and Crew available all over the Eastern Seaboard of the United States. All have various skill sets that we use to determine the best match for your delivery. Our Captains have delivery and offshore experience, some with vast Bahamas and Caribbean knowledge. Many have mechanical degrees and skill sets that best match up with boats that may require more mechanical attention.