Yacht Delivery Rates
Every delivery varies from the next, so for better pricing, please use our yacht delivery quote form or call us. Depending on the size of the boat, location and many other factors, we will work hard to make sure we are providing a quotation that is fair and reasonable. The prices below are a general guideline and not to be used for estimating your delivery.
Up to $350.00 per day for all motor vessels, powerboats and sailboats
$150.00 per day
- CREDENTIALED SEAMAN:
$175.00 per day
$25.00 per day per person (food and supplies)
- TRAVEL EXPENSES:
Half the daily rate plus cost of tickets. Transportation cost round trip using practical means – rental car, train, taxi, bus or plane for longer distances.
- FUEL COST: (Deposit required for expected fuel usage)
Fuel, oil or other consumables used during the trip will be at the owner’s expense.
- DOCKAGE FEES:
We do not mark-up the cost of dockage fees. Vessels on the Intracoastal will have docking fees. When not running a vessel 24 hours a day, we will sleep on the boats in marinas if appropriate anchorage is not available.
- TRANSIT FEES/PORT CHARGES:
At owners expense no mark-up
Our fees also include the following:
- Complete safety inspection of the boat upon arrival.
- Boat is rinsed and chamois dried at the end of every day when in port.
- On the final day, the boat is completely washed and chamois dried and the interior is cleaned (head, galley, staterooms, salon, engine room, etc.).
- Full written report at the conclusion of the voyage which includes all itemized expenses with receipts, ships log, fuel consumption, MPG, average speed, miles traveled, engine and generator hours, and both daily and average fuel burn.
- Daily contact with the owner via cell phone and email
- Satellite Tracking and Communications
Terms and Conditions
- Advance reservation required
- PAYMENT IS REQUIRED upon reservation.
- ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS:
Cash, Credit Card, PayPal, Check by mail. Checks must be cleared prior trip.
At the sole discretion of our captains, Trusted Yacht Delivery may cancel or postpone a delivery due to weather conditions or any unsafe condition of vessel or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Every effort will be made to reschedule the delivery under the same terms and conditions.
Trusted Yacht Delivery and it’s captains are not responsible for any loss incurred by the customer as a result of cancellation except for the fees paid, any fees would be refunded.
If the customer cancels the reservation for any reason, 50% of the amount paid will be deducted from the refund.